Ayer, United States
almost 2 years ago
- Maintaining inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; logging inventory.
- Locating materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials listed on production orders.
- Maintaining in-process inventory at work centers by delivering and opening materials and supplies.
- Receives credit-return material from production by verifying materials and supplying code, lot number and quantity; placing materials in stock.
- Preparing finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product.
- Logging product shipment by recording units shipped.
Education - Experience:
- High School Diploma / GED
- 1 to 2 years Oracle experience a must