Description of Duties:
Perform all duties to ensure proper physical and systematic pick, sort, put away and replenishment of medical devices, while identifying, resolving, or elevating issues in a timely manner. Understand and adhere to all SOP’s / WI's and compliance requirements. Transact and process materials as required.
• Accuracy of transactions and physical movement of product from pick, sort, put away, and replenishment areas.
• Process warehouse tasks, meeting all specified product handling requirements.
• Required training to Standard Operating instructions and follow processes with strict adherence. Daily housekeeping required. Adherence to work rules required. Adherence to safety rules required.
• Daily housekeeping required. Adherence to work rules required. Adherence to safety rules required.
• Use of computer devices, hand held scan guns, printers, product handling device -pallet jacks, other equipment as required.
• Will involve riding on and operating an electric pallet jack
• Communication with fellow staff and management.
• Performs other duties as required.
• Lifting, standing, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling required.
• Understanding of lean principles.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent.
• Previous Warehouse experience preferred, not mandatory.
• Will be operating an electric pallet jack - must pass DMV check
Quality Systems Duties and Responsibilities:
Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements.