Marlborough, United States
2 months ago
- Assembly of mechanical subassemblies into complex systems
- Setup, alignment, and verification of precision assemblies at system level
- Assisting in the generation of new product or subassembly documentation and work instructions
- Modification of parts using machine tools to resolve design and quality issues.
- Providing feedback to engineering regarding errors or omissions in existing documentation
- Assists in the completion of paperwork for processing and costing of jobs
- High School graduate
- Craftsman skill level with assembly hand tools, machining tools, and electrical measurement tools
- Computer skills – MS Office competency, some CAD experience preferred
- Understands when to request guidance from superiors and proper chain of command.
- Neat, accurate, and consistent work
- Works well independently and assumes responsibility for own work
- Attention to detail and ability to retain communicated information.