Concord, United States
over 1 year ago
Temp to Perm!
Rework/ Mechanical Assembly Technician
- Perform a wide variety of electro-mechanical rework tasks.
- Soldering and rework of SMT components
- Monitor the operation of equipment to ensure that assemblies are built to print and in compliance with IPC-610 workmanship standards.
- Inspect printed solder paste and component alignment for accuracy and make adjustments as necessary.
- Troubleshoot the root cause of defects and adjust equipment as necessary to improve the quality of products being produced.
- Work from schematics, blueprints and oral instructions to repair or modify assemblies, sub-assemblies and components. Installs engineering directed change orders (ECO’s).
- HS Diploma or GED
- Related certifications preferred
- Previous Printed Circuit Board assembly, programming and maintenance experience is required.
- Knowledge with or previous certification to IPC-A-610D is desired.
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Internet Explorer