Beacon Falls, United States
14 days ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates, and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer in Beacon Falls, CT.
As a Mechanical Design Engineer your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of Autodesk Inventor or Solid Works
- Generate approval and manufacturing drawings per customer specifications.
- Generate reports showing drawing status.
- Communicate with customers regarding technical requirements and specifications.
- Measure example units sent to us by potential customers.
- General understanding of machine fits and tolerances.
- A good understanding of machining processes is required.
- Review 2nd party drawings daily.
- The primary responsibility is to create Autodesk Inventor drawings for our customers.
- Daily calculations of beam deflection and critical speeds will also be required using our in-house software.
- Competitive salary, health benefits, and simple IRA.
- Mechanical Engineer with a BS degree in Mechanical Engineering with 5+ years’ experience.
- Some clients require proof that temporary associates have received all required doses of the COVID-19 vaccine by their first date of employment, unless a reasonable accommodation recognized by law is approved. To request an accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duration: Direct Hire
Location: Beacon Falls, CT