- Reading and understanding QMS procedures related to the position / function within the organization.
- Performing incoming, First Piece, in-process and final inspection per relevant specifications.
- Documenting the results of inspections on Quality Plans.
- Preparing Nonconforming Material Reports (NCMR) and Customer Deviation Requests (CDR) as applicable for discrepant materials and components.
- Maintaining accurate records within the Quality Assurance Database for inspection results and nonconforming material handling.
- Reviewing and approve material and special process certifications.
- Preparing required documentation for finished product final release.
Education and/or Experience
- High School diploma
- 3-5 years of experience in a Manufacturing or Quality Assurance environment/ equivalent combination of education and experience.