Wilmington, United States
10 months ago
- Track assemblies to be tested/repaired.
- Clean assemblies to be tested/repaired.
- Mechanical disassembly of products to obtain electronic assemblies to be tested and repaired.
- Reading schematics or drawings for testing and repair.
- Maintain a clean and orderly test/repair area.
- Troubleshooting electronics to determine cause and remedy of any malfunction.
- Performing required repairs to return units to operational state.
- Set up and test units to meet specified requirements.
- Recognize failures and set up problems, isolates problems, and takes appropriate action.
- Operating power supplies, test jigs and understands their use and function.
- Operating hand tools and small power tools and understands their use and function.
- Filling out production test reports.
- Must possess problem solving skills.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot in a logical manner.
- Clear verbal and written communication.