Trumbull, United States
7 months ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a New Product Design & Development Engineer in Trumbull, CT. Your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Create, devise and develop solutions, concepts and improvements which will enable future innovations and drive new products and line extensions.
- Create design inputs (product requirements) and outputs (design specifications), define technical strategies for an effective verification and validation approaches and drive development of corresponding test methods and fixtures.
- Develop and design products and product improvements including components and assemblies, of electro-mechanical systems using engineering best practices and leveraging first principles, analytical modeling, CAD, GD&T and DFSS tools.
- Manage R&D workstreams including projects with external partners, engineering consulting firms and OEMs.
- Drive design control compliance by ensuring that all applicable safety, quality and regulatory guidelines and policies for are followed to develop safe and effective medical devices.
- Assess technologies and intellectual properties of competitive products/and or acquisition targets in support of business growth strategies.
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or biomedical engineering or combination with other related fields. Advance degree is highly desirable.
5+ years of relevant experience in medical device field
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume, salary expectations, and any references.
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org