Ipswich, United States
over 1 year ago
The Packaging Technician will perform all packaging activities required for custom product order fulfillment.
- Perform custom product filling, packaging, and inspection in accordance with established protocols.
- Execute a variety of packaging procedures including manual pipette-filling, automated filling, and kitting.
- Work closely with Packaging Supervisor to track and maintain inventory of custom products and packaging materials using SAP.
- Use SAP to generate labels, complete production orders, and document inspection of finished goods.
- Maintain organized and clean work spaces to be audit-ready at all times.
- Maintain detailed and compliant documentation for all production work; this includes filling/packaging records, inspection forms, and lab log books.