Farmington, United States
11 months ago
- Reports to an ITS Group Lead or ITS Manager.
- Provide application and technical information system support.
- Designs, analyzes, builds, tests, trains and supports assigned applications.
- Identify application/process design issues or conflicts and assist with the resolution.
- "On Call" responsibilities as required.
- Builds and maintains assigned applications and interfaces.
- Participates in test script development and execution.
- Conducts testing for assigned applications.
- Coordinates vendor support for functional and technical support of applications, interfaces and equipment.
- Participates in training and development of staff and users as assigned.
- Provides customer response and updates according to current policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Radiology Imaging Systems (PACS Systems) required. Sectra PACS strongly preferred.
- Voice Recognition (PowerScribe) strongly preferred
- Vendor Neutral Architecture a plus
- Advanced Visualization a plus
- Other DICOM systems (Dental, Orthopedic, Oncology, OB/GYN) a plus.
- Knowledge of Radiology/Imaging operations and workflow, PACS/RIS workflow and technology integration with a PACS system and radiology modalities.
- Understanding of interface communications including HL7, XML and X12 messages
- ABII Certified Imaging Informatics Professional (CIIP) a plus
- PARCA Certified PACS Systems Analyst (CPSA) or Certified Healthcare Enterprise Architect (CHEA) a plus