Sanford, United States
7 months ago
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer - Piping Lead
- Review and oversight piping system installation and start-up
- Specific focus of piping systems is to ensure quality, facility and GMP requirements are met.
- Oversee construction team and ensure installation requirements and prepare for an efficient startup process.
- Participate the execution of equipment start-up and acceptance
- Participate in startup of piping systems
- Actively solve problems / fix deficiencies during startup
- Drawing and 3-D Model Review
- Participate in the walkdown and redline of systems to ensure that the drawings and 3-D model are being followed.
- Inspect installations for construction and installation quality
- Represent company during turnover and acceptance of systems.
- Schedule – Support schedule development, management and tracking from Design through to final turnover to commercial operation.
- Participate in the development of Commission and Verification (C&V) activities on the project utilizing the Verification (ASTM E2500) model
- Review of all relevant specs and data sheets for piping systems.
- Review of vendor submittals and 3-D model development
- Support development of general procedures, metrics and deliverables required for successful delivery of the project objectives on time and within budget.
- Support Review of device, equipment and instrument turn-over packages
- Assist with entering and validating data in the computerized maintenance management system
- Identify project risks and opportunities and propose mitigation plans
- Provide client review of contractor change notices
- Provide support and guidance to the construction team on installation and start-up
- Review of installation quality and workmanship of piping systems
- Provide oversight, expertise and assistance to start-up efforts
- Assist in the resolution and tracking of field issues and Request for Information (RFIs)
- Track construction team’s progress and quality on behalf
- BS in Technical Field (engineering, building sciences, life science or equivalent).
- 15 years technical experience.