Nashua, United States
about 2 years ago
PRINCIPAL MECHANICAL ENGINEER
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Design Electro-Optical products for Defense, Aerospace and Commercial Applications.
- Lead cross functional design teams meeting product requirements
- Participate in proposal activity
- Support and collaborate with a diverse team of engineers to solve complex problems.
- Ability to work in a small multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Thorough understanding of GD&T is a must
- Ability to perform tolerance analysis.
- Must have strong knowledge of materials and finishes for demanding weight and operational requirements.
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Knowledge of engineering polymers and injection molding.
- BS/MS in Mechanical Engineering.
- 10+ years of relevant product development experience.
- Strong Solidworks or CAD abilities.