Woburn, United States
about 3 years ago
- Develop extrusion processes for thin polymeric films based on liquid-crystal technology.
- Develop Design of Experiments for investigating raw material and processing variables to meet targeted properties with input from the commercial team.
- Conducts or coordinates all material preparation, product manufacturing, characterization and testing for assigned new product development projects.
- Responsible for recording all technical data in an organized format.
- Formats technical data in appropriate tables and graphs, analyzes results, and draws conclusions and identifies next steps for the project.
- Prepares all information related to the design, execution, data formatting and analysis, conclusions and next steps in a presentation format for internal and external review.
- Operate, maintain and optimize all processing, compounding, film extrusion and injection molding equipment in the Process Engineering Group..
B.S. or M.S. Materials Science or Polymer Science degree with 3-5 years’ experience.