Andover, United States
7 months ago
The Process Technician supports the execution of Commercial, Clinical, and/or Development production according to Standard Operating Procedures and Production Schedule. The Process Technician will work on interdisciplinary teams, to implement process improvements, participate in process troubleshooting.
- Familiarity and experience with either purification processes or mammalian cell culture.
- Support operations (such as solution preparation and/or operation of autoclave/depyrogenation ovens) is not essential but is highly desirable.
- The ability to execute against SOP’s and document entries in a cGMP compliant manner.
- Ability to interpret and prioritize workflow to maintain the production schedule.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- High School diploma required.