Wallingford, United States
7 months ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Production Control Clerk in Wallingford, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Production Control Clerk your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Makes arrangements for assembly, delivery and distribution of parts and supplies expedite flow of materials to meet production deadlines and schedules
- Reviews and distributes production, shipments and workload, as well as confers with department supervisors to determine work progress and completion dates
- Generates work orders, records and compiles production data, and reports on production volume, quality control, material consumption and other important elements of production
- Collaborates with Management, Engineering, Planning, and Quality to minimize open issues on shop floor
- Prepare shipment of parts
- Works with planning to align jobs for the 30/60/90 day lookahead
- Computer (Excel, Email, SAP)
- Self Motivator
- Team player
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Location: Wallingford, CT.
- Salary: $16hr.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: email@example.com