- Maintains job progress, status records and notifies supervisor of impending delays or serious difficulties affecting commitments.
- Maintains accurate records by updating applicable systems which provide regular reports on the status of product.
- Assists in the maintenance of floor inventory and works to resolve issues when required.
- Ensures that engineering change orders affecting parts and material are incorporated into products by effective date.
- Utilizes database to perform daily tasks.
- Review past due purchase orders with purchasing and communicate updates to manufacturing.
- Makes recommendations on changes to work center availability, utilization and rates.
- Reviews assembly summaries and will take appropriate actions to replan shortages and disposition excess materials.
- Understanding of Material Requirements Planning process.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, attention to detail a must
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner among other departments
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel / Word)
- Strong knowledge of ERP or MRP systems