Lowell , United States
9 days ago
- Ideal candidates will have strong hand dexterity; semiconductor parts are very small
- Job will require sitting, using a microscope, using tweezers and possibly other functions such as testing, all day.
- Assembly experience a plus but can train. Meeting most requirements is preferred, as microscope and handling small devices with tweezers will be performed for the entire workday.
- Steady hands are necessary.
- Reading and understanding documentation and flow sheets will be required.
- Some computer experience preferred for making movements and logging work.