Lowell, United States
over 1 year ago
- Working from established test procedures and work instructions to verify the product conformance to specifications.
- Calibrate, align and adjust PCBs and systems to meet established specifications.
- Operation of various types of standard test equipment, such as; frequency and stability test stations, temperature and
- environmental test chambers, and other associated Automated Test Equipment (ATE).
- Maintain test records, automated test reports and production documentation.
- Recording of all non-conformances to product specs. and reporting of failures in the Quality database.
- Maintains operational readiness of test equipment, fixtures and verification of calibration of test equipment before use.
- Adhere to all safety regulations and maintain a clean and orderly working area.
- Adhere to all production schedules and established test times for all products.
- Perform testing, troubleshooting and rework of failed or returned products.
- May perform non-established, non-routine testing or troubleshooting of components, devices, modules or products.
- May perform vibration and shock testing of products and devices.
- Identify and recommend disposition of defective components.
- May assist in the training of less experienced technicians.
- May rework products to meet customer specs.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience and a proven track record of excellence in electronics assembly and test.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and remain highly organized in a high-volume production environment.
- Comfortable working with cross functional teams
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to fast paced environment.
- Strong commitment to teamwork and process.
- Experience in Microsoft Office. (Excel, Word, Access)
- 5+ years of experience in related field.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent