Cambridge, United States
10 months ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to work for a client in Cambridge, MA. Your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Report directly to Program Manager.
- Manage the development, design, and construction of major building projects.
- Provide oversight, counsel and advice to Program Managers, and Facilities Solutions leadership on proposed capital projects.
- Provide direction towards solutions of technical problems.
- Develop and track CPA’s (Capital Project Appropriation) as required.
- Develop project approval strategies and provide direction for preparation of Capital Project Appropriation (CPA).
- Provide direction required for compliance with State and local Building Codes, Department of Environmental Protection, USDA, FDA and OSHA regulations on construction projects assigned.
- Provide direction for preparation of documents and submission of applications for all building permits required to execute construction for all projects assigned.
- Lead project procurement, working in concert with Procurement. Establish approved bid list, generate proposals, lead review and evaluation of proposals from design and construction management companies and recommend best qualified company/companies to provide services for projects assigned.
- Generate all required purchase orders, processing in a timely fashion working with project assistant.
- Ensure complete close-out of all purchase orders, including retainage, all waivers of lien, guarantee and warranty costs.
- Provide direction for scheduling and logistic plans and assume responsibility for the timely and efficient completion (Project Close-out) of projects within Standards and Guidelines for all construction projects assigned.
- Assist in conceptually developing projects, including need and value management.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- 8-12 years of project engineering and multi-faceted construction experience.
- 3 years’ experience in a leadership position in an engineering or project management environment.
- Experience working at a Research site or comparable large Pharma.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Ariba, and Microsoft Project.
Location: Cambridge, MA
Duration: 2-6 year contract.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org