Nashua, United States
4 months ago
The QC Technician will be responsible for ensuring that products are inspected for high quality to meet IPC standards and requirements set forth by the process sheet and project engineers, in alignment with our customers’ expectations.
- Responsible for performing incoming, in-process, 1st article and final inspections, related to mechanical parts and assemblies.
- Review data for accuracy such as manufacturing work instructions, data sheets in alignment with product and quality system requirements.
- Maintain data and requirements for test equipment calibration.
- Maintain all aspects of equipment calibration program regularly communicating needs and status with QA Director, vendors and purchasing.
- Regularly interact and communicate with all departments to assure product is correct and on schedule.
- Update and maintains process sheets as product goes in and out of QC
- Create and Maintain Non-Conforming Material Reports (NCMR)
- Working knowledge of ERP systems
- Ability to record and maintain accurate clear records of data recorded during inspection activities.
- Perform ISO audits
- Ability to read and understand mechanical drawing, GD&T and assemblies prints.
- Able to read and interpret drawings both mechanical and electronic, hands-on inspection of circuit card, electronic flex assemblies to J-STD-001/IPC610/IPC620 standards
- Certification of J-STD-001/IPC610 and IPC620
- ISO 9000
- Exposure to ITAR/EAR work environment (Must be Green card or US Citizen)
- 3+ years Quality experience