Woburn, United States
over 3 years ago
- Vendor performance management; Interacting and driving vendor performance using corrective and preventative actions as well as vendor audits and qualifications.
- Performing failure mode and effects analysis to understand root causes of failures or vendor performance issues.
- Conducting investigations of identified problems with existing products in the field and in production.
- Analyzing product quality complaint data to determine early and in-warranty field failure rates, detect and report trends, and determine (where possible) root causes of failure. Report data and conclusions in support of the Quality Management System.
- As requested, administer and improve various Quality and support functions, as these are developed within the Quality Management System.
- Participate in engineering design reviews. Provide feedback early in the design cycle to maximize design for Manufacturing.
- May lead and direct the work and training of others.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field
- 8+ years in a QA Engineer role
- Experience managing individuals or cross functional teams
- Familiar with mechanical and electronic testing procedures and test equipment.
- Advanced troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Computer skills using standard word processing, spread sheets, data entry, and Internet competence.