Shelton, United States
about 1 month ago
For almost 50 years, Monroe Staffing Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Monroe Staffing is committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Quality Control Manager to work for a client in Shelton, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Quality Control Manager your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
We have our Quality Group oversee all divisions as one QMS system with two distinct QC units.
- Manage quality labs – (Oversee two supervisors & inspectors)
- Develop Control Plans (with engineering)
- pFMEA team member and early Supplier involvement
- First piece inspection and layout oversight
- Capability studies team member
- Knowledge of CMM/VMM programing and development (Zeiss & OGP)
- Calibration management (Gage Trak) & service contracting
- Manage Non-conforming process (Internal, Contractors , & Suppliers)
- ISO 9001:2015 / ISO 13485:2016 knowledge
Location: Shelton, CT.
Salary: depending on experience level
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.