Woburn, United States
over 1 year ago
- Provide support to the Sr. Quality Engineer.
- Assist with driving failure and root cause analysis.
- Working closely with the R&D and Operation teams in support of identifying and correcting issues of customer complaints in a fast paced product environment.
- Coordinating and driving the corrective action and preventive action process
- Maintain standard procedure formats and maintain QC SOP documents that can be readily used by other teams as required.
- Maintain charts for key process characteristics.
- Strong knowledge base, analytical skills, and good communication skills through levels of the organization; experience with quality assurance systems.
- Proficient with MS Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Develop and execute QC plans; draft SOPs.
- Reviewing, editing or drafting Quality paperwork: non-conformance reports, Corrective Action Reports, inspection reports.
- Familiar with ERP systems.
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced, problem-solving environment.
- Ability to engage with co-workers and supervisors.