Billerica, United States
about 2 years ago
- Coordinating, proofreading, formatting, and troubleshooting issues for controlled documents supporting the manufacturing and testing of products.
- Balancing and prioritizing documents to ensure meeting document change request due dates.
- Aligning with all levels of the organization to meet the needs of documentation system users on site and at external facilities.
- Managing tasks in a fast paced environment while maintaining focus on quality and compliance with SOPs, policies and directives, and regulatory requirements.
- Supporting training sessions for system users on making document changes and reviewing electronic reference copies of documents.
- Actively demonstrates company values of accountability, quality, efficiency, customer service, collaboration and safety.
- 4-6 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably within Quality or Documentation function
- Experience with Electronic Documentation Management System is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in advanced functions of Microsoft Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication