Bethel, United States
11 months ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Quality Engineer in Bethel, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Quality Engineer your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
Support the implementation and maintenance of Memry’s Quality Systems which are used to help identify quality related issues and report quality trends in order to support the broader organizational goals. The candidate must possess organizational & computer skills.
- Evaluate components to develop appropriate inspection / gaging techniques
- Work with customers on customer complaints (Provide them with Containment action, Root cause analysis and short / long term Corrective and Preventive actions)
- Perform training for manufacturing / Quality associates to work instructions and procedures
- Work with customer service and sales on initiating / closing returns
- Help customers with Supplied Data Agreement requests
- Analyze and disposition Non-Conformance Reports
- Responsible for contacting customers with any deviation from specification
- Prepare Gage R&R and process capability studies based on customer request or internal requirements
- Identification of adverse quality trends or conditions
- Initiate corrective and preventive actions
- Monitor and track Data collection and Analysis
- Support engineering with process validations (IQ, OQ, PQ)
- Work with Engineering to complete PPAP documentation (PFMEA, Control Plan, Flow Chart and Part Submission Warrant).
- Create, review and update Procedures and Work Instructions
- Perform Internal and supplier audits
- Initiate Engineering Change requests to implement any change in documentation
- Support Quality control inspectors with gaging techniques
- Develop and implement various quality practices designed to track performance indices
- Publish performance indices at regular intervals
- Discuss trends and make recommendations with direct managers
Self-starter and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- BS Degree in Engineering or educational equivalent plus at least two years of related experience. The candidate must also be computer literate with proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Minitab or other equivalent statistical analysis software.
Have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- CQE or a CQA Certification is a plus.
- Work within an ISO 13485 regulated environment
Ability to design and develop quality inspection tooling
- Duration: Permanent
- Location: Bethel, CT.
- Salary: depending on experience.
- Benefits: Yes
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: email@example.com