Wallingford, United States
over 1 year ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Quality Engineer in Wallingford, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Quality Engineer your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Set daily priorities and receive rejected or returned parts/components to determine conformance to quality standards and disposition.
- Analyze product and determine ownership. Collect the relevant data from the various related sources.
- Compile and input documentation into the database and SAP system.
- Formulate and implement test methods and procedures for determining case and disposition of discrepant material.
- Work with groups to determine root cause and corrective action to nonconformities.
- Maintain proper document control on all claims. Update, verify and maintain a database of all internal defects (PPM metrics) and external (customer returns).
- Review DMR reports and update with dispositions, comments, and any issues from meetings.
- Review quality problems with appropriate managers, obtain appropriate signatures and direct actions required to correct defects.
- Prepare periodic and special reports concerning claim activities, problems with customer’s quality system, and rejected items.
- Bachelor’s degree - Engineering
- 3+ years of Quality Engineering experience.
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Location: Wallingford, CT.
- Salary: depending on experience level
- Benefits: Yes 95% of benefits company pays. Plus, bonus
- Shift: Mon-Friday
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.