Fitchburg, United States
almost 4 years ago
- Performing tasks to quality planning activities such as data entry, research and maintaining of vendor/part approvals
- Reviewing PO's for compliance to internal quality flow downs
- Inspection of product, components, subassemblies, fabrications and other piece parts to ensure conformance to requirements at various stages.
- Interpreting drawings to determine component and assembly requirements, including standard tolerances, G D & T, and engineering notations
- Using inspection equipment to measure parts (calipers, micrometers, pin gauges, go/no-go gauges, CMM, etc.)
- Reviewing vendor First Article Inspection reports for completeness and accuracy
- Inspect incoming material for conformance to drawing and contractual specifications
- Executing inspection plans and checklists for inspections
- Verifying receipt and reviews required inspection data for accuracy and compliance to requirements
- Performing in-process and final inspections using documented work instructions
- Overseeing personnel to ensure work is in compliance with work instructions
- High School Diploma or GED with 2 or more years of related experience
- Experience reading mechanical drawings and able to verify part dimensions against drawing requirements
- In-depth understanding of relevant engineering/manufacturing standards such as geometric dimensioning and tolerance practices.