12 months ago
Recruiters drive recruiting efforts for multiple clients in an expansive territory. They build rapport with candidates by engaging with them through the interview process to identify the best opportunities with our clients for their experience and skill set. Recruiters also build a strong network in the community through participating in job fairs, community events, and referrals. We are looking for innovative professionals to bring creative ideas to continue to build the Lighthouse brand.
A successful Recruiter works to source, interview and select qualified candidates to work for Lighthouse clients. They will also communicate all necessary employment information to candidates, including benefits, compensation, and safety information. They are also the main point of contact for our clients as they reach out to Lighthouse with their staffing needs.
Additional responsibilities for the Staffing Specialist include:
- Meeting office and company goals
- Managing client expectations and responding quickly to client inquiries with the appropriate solution
- Promoting all work opportunities across job boards, social media, and other areas to increase candidate attraction
- Developing strong team relationships with co-workers across multiple branches and divisions
- 2+ years in retail, hospitality, or customer service
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Prior experience with recruiting and Application Tracking Software (ATS) a plus
- All-expense paid trip for top producers
- Ample paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- Strong benefits package available with health, dental, and vision plans as well as a 401K plan with generous matching program
- Laptop provided