Shelton, United States
about 2 years ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Regional Sales Representative in NJ or PA. area.
Territory to be covered: Mid-Atlantic Sales Territory (DC, DE, MD, NJ, PA, VA, & WV)
What does Success look like?
- Demonstrated success in taking ownership and thriving in analytical instrumentation quota-driven environment with accountability for achieving sales targets.
- Strong technical selling skills with the ability to present product and competitive information via on-site product demonstrations to prospective customers in a clear and concise manner.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with routine engagement with product managers, national sales manager, and marketing.
- Strong organization and planning skills in establishing customer contacts and continuous sales tracking (quotas) using CRM software.
- Demonstrated ability managing a sales territory through effective prospecting and building of key accounts.
- Ability to travel up to 55% of the time to effectively drive region sales goals.
- Additional duties including attendance at national seminars and shows may be required.
Here’s the specific attributes and skillset you need:
→ 2-5 years’ experience in analytical instrumentation sales with proven sales results; sample prep a plus
→ BS/MS in chemistry or science-related field
→ Technical expertise or aptitude for inorganic and organic chemistry applications
→ Excellent negotiating, closing, and customer skills → Valid Driver’s License
→ Strong communicator who can develop persuasive technical presentations and work cross-functionally
→ Excellent oral, written, and computer skills (Salesforce a plus)
→ Effective time-management and priority setting
→ Strong fit with Milestone’s team-selling approach
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Location: NJ or PA.
- Travel: Department: Mid-Atlantic Sales Territory (DC, DE, MD, NJ, PA, VA, & WV)
- Salary: open depending on experience.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.