Durham, United States
7 months ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Sales and Marketing Specialist in Durham, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
Provides Support for the Sales and Marketing Department.
- Accurate entry of purchase orders and change orders/re-scheduling, back-up log and exception orders into MIS.
- Type formal agreements and sales quotations & maintain department file management system.
- Provide general administrative support to Corporate Management team.
- Maintain monthly reports/dashboards.
- CRM - General system admin, infrastructure, metrics.
- Serve as a first point of contact for communications with existing and potential customers.
- Coordinate logistics and deliverables for trade shows
- Maintain an organized, clean and safe work environment by following 6S standards.
- Properly follow all H&M procedures and policies.
- Use correct P.P.E. per JHAs and Job Description.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement activities, including the Idea System.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Able to perform essential duties satisfactorily.
- Associate Degree preferred; 3 – 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience, preferably B2B.
- Highly motivated and disciplined self-starter with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with CRM systems (Salesforce Platform is a plus).
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common sales and marketing correspondences, reports and documents.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals; ability to efficiently recognize, analyze, and solve a variety of problems.
- Ability to process information logically and justify strategies and decisions based on facts; ability to efficiently recognize, analyze, and solve a variety of problems.
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Location: Durham, CT
- Salary: Depending on Experience
- Benefits: Yes
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.