Trumbull, United States
over 2 years ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Sales Excellence Manager in Trumbull, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Sales Excellence Manager your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to responsible for driving Sales Excellence for Fertility & Genomics Solutions for the Americas Region.
- Map baseline define priorities and then implement sales excellence tools in order to maximize impact of sales force resources.
- Develop global sales hiring, onboarding and training process aimed at moving sales team towards solution selling.
- Implement Global Sales Training and Segmentation and Targeting in the Americas.
- Deploy and enhance Distributor Management sales excellence for Central and South America.
- Identify and implement best practices and ensure knowledge exchange.
- Work in teams to drive change management processes and ad hoc commercial projects globally (e.g. commercial integration of acquisitions).
- Support product launch teams in following up sales execution of launches in the region.
- Lead regional implementation of CRM system
- Minimum of BS Degree, MBA or equivalent in business administration, finance and marketing highly preferred
- Sales management, Sales excellence, international commercial experience and strong project management skills.
- Key to have a combination of strategic sales, hands-on interest in sales analytics and a desire/ ability to develop and coach salespeople.
- Analytical and structured.
- Action oriented, Team player.
- Ability to work well across cultures and organizational dimensions.
- Deep understanding of business fundamentals, corporate strategy and organizational issues.
- Implementation and effective use of sales excellence tools in the Americas
- Improved sales force resource allocation (sales KPI’s)
- Effective Key Account/Territory Management, Segmentation & Targeting, Customer Data Management
- Launch effectiveness KPI’s
- Duration: Direct Hire.
- Location: Trumbull, CT.
- Salary: $150K
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.