Trumbull, United States
5 months ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Data Analytics Developer in CT., or TX. or NJ.
Position Summary and Special Duties: As a (an) Data Analytics Senior Developer your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
Description of tasks:
- Translate business needs to technical specifications.
- Maintain an enterprise architecture directory of the sources and uses of data throughout CSI.
- Establish the security, privacy and access rights for information throughout CSI.
- Use ETL tools to load data store(s)/ data warehouse(s)/ data mart(s).
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects.
- Provide technical support for existing reports, dashboards, or other tools.
- Maintain or update data analytics tools, databases, dashboards, systems and methods.
- Maintain library of model documents, templates, or other reusable knowledge assets.
- Collaborate with business application teams to integrate systems.
- Develop and update technical documentation.
- Conduct or coordinate tests to ensure that intelligence is consistent with defined needs.
- Communicate with customers, suppliers, professional organizations, or others to stay abreast of industry or business trends.
- Collect business information from available industry reports, public information, field reports, or purchased sources.
- Research data anomalies and engage stakeholders to develop solutions.
Responsible for strategic, tactical, operational, financial, human, and technical resource managerial responsibilities associated with the following DA and DA-related functional areas:
- Data governance
- Data preparation (sourcing, acquisition, integration)
- Data warehousing
- Reporting, analytics, data exploration
- Information delivery (portals, mobile)
- DA competency center or center of excellence (DA COE)
- A degree in computer science, economics, operations, management, or a related field is required.
- Work Experience
- A minimum of three (3) years of progressively complex experience in a directly related area, during which both professional and technical capabilities have been clearly demonstrated.
- Industry/domain skills: Extensive expertise in finance, HR, sales, marketing, product life-cycle management, manufacturing and post-sales service.
- Medical device or pharmaceutical industry experience is preferred.
- Technical skills:
- Experience with agile software development.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure architecture including data factory, data lake, synapse analytics and PowerBI
- Experience with extraction/transformation/loading tools (ETL), data warehousing, dimensional modeling, OLAP cubes, information presentation techniques.
Members of the Data Analytics team are accountable for providing leadership and independent initiatives in facilitating information gathering, data validation, structured documentation and presentation of findings to all levels of management.
- Duration: Permanent
- Location: Location flexible: CT, NJ, TX
- Salary: 125-140K
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.