Newburyport, United States
about 1 year ago
SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
Support the efforts of New Product Development by designing new products, ensuring that all products meet all necessary standards and or customer specification. In addition, support as necessary manufacturing related product issues as they may arise. Work in a team environment, design all products so that they are manufacturable and meet the target cost objectives.
- To ensure that new product is completed in a timely manner.
- To contribute to the support of the design teams to meet their goals.
- To contribute to the support of Product Management to meet their deadlines on new product.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 10 years plus of experience in the field of Electrical Engineering.
- Strong NEC/CEC knowledge and exhibited experience in building electrical systems and design, including sizing and specifying electrical service equipment.
- Experience with Circuit protection safety standards.
- Experience with performing load calculations, short-circuit, and coordination studies.
- In-depth knowledge of power generation and distribution system