Wilmington, United States
over 3 years ago
- Developing and build jigs and tools for electronic and mechanical tests on parts
- Searching and ordering various tools for improving the repair process
- Assisting production management in making repair or scrap decision
- Using schematics for testing and repair
- Maintaining a clean and orderly test/repair area
- Troubleshooting electronics down to the component level to determine cause and remedy of any malfunction
- Performing required repairs to return jigs to operational state
- Setting up and test jigs to meet specified requirement
- Recognizing failures and set up problems, isolate problems, and takes appropriate action to resolve those problems
- Using oscilloscopes, power supplies, etc.
- Using of hand tools and small power tools
- Technical background (electro-mechanical engineering)
- Must have strong problem solving skills, strong digital and analog skills, ability to troubleshoot in a logic manner, ability to develop detailed test plans.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Professional, clear verbal and written communication within an international team and customer
- Able to generate failure analysis and problem solving reports to management