Cambridge, United States
almost 2 years ago
- Support Business Partners on annual Budget and LRP processes, as well as periodic Forecast updates.
- Consolidate and reconcile actual results for functional groups providing analysis and commentary to support Actual vs. Budget / Forecast performance.
- Develop and build expense tracking models.
- Participate in Oracle PBS finance system optimization, streamlining processes in support of reporting accuracy and efficiency.
- Support financial and business controls and standards including SOX requirements.
- Preparation of all applicable management reporting and audit schedules.
Qualifications and Experience
- BS degree in finance and accounting.
- 5-7 years financial planning and analysis experience.
- Experience in biotech/pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Analytical (intellectual curiosity) approach to job responsibilities with emphasis on process improvement and business relevancy.
- Proven ability to be effective as a business partner to operations management.