Cambridge, United States
about 1 year ago
Senior Industrial Designer
- Provide hands-on Industrial Design and Usability expertise to development teams.
- Manage Industrial Design and Usability resources.
- Manage ID and Usability project budgets.
- Participate in program planning to establish project goals, deliverables and schedule.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to clients.
- Interface directly with clients to advance projects.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BSID and 7+ years of medical product development experience.
- Detailed understanding of the product development process including Industrial Design, Usability, ME, EE and Marketing.
- Organized with strong problem solving skills and ability to multi-task within a fast paced environment.
- Possess strong verbal, written and drawing communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with our design team.
- Computer proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop, Excel and Word.
- Familiarity with Rhino, Modo, Keyshot and SolidWorks.