Wilmington, United States
8 months ago
Senior Mechanical Engineer -- FEA Analysis
- Capabilities: Finite Element Analysis for structural analysis, Non-linear and multiple material analysis.
- Thermal Modeling; CFD analysis of fluid systems, tanks, piping components, etc.
- Able to combine analysis into design process to optimize for cost, manufacturability, and performance.
- Designing mechanical subsystems and components for flow batteries
- Able to lead cross functional design or analysis projects
- Creating of specifications and procedures
- Continuous Improvement and value engineering efforts to support product cost reduction targets
- Participation in the Failure Modes and Effect Analysis (FMEA) process
- Bachler’s degree in Mechanical Engineering is required, Masters preferred;
- 5+ years of experience in engineering design and analysis