Newburyport, United States
over 1 year ago
Senior Quality Engineer
- Ensuring that the process documentation is followed for the production of components or the assembly of finished goods.
- Investigating process (quality) issues and resolve the issues to a “root cause” and issue an ECR, BOR or P/CAR as necessary.
- Certify that vendors are capable of meeting company quality standards.
- Monitor the quality control data and data collection systems to highlight process issues.
- Monitor and measure vendor delivered components, products and services.
- Assist Purchasing in the qualification of, and monitoring of, the Supplier base.
- Accept new product production processes.
- Manage projects directed at Quality equipment purchases and major Process improvements requiring equipment evaluation or purchase.
- Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent, Masters Degree is preferred.
- Eight+ years of experience in the field of Process or Quality Engineering