Andover, United States
over 1 year ago
- Review and provide feedback on product requirements.
- Write test plans & test cases that map to requirements.
- Acquire equipment, set up test beds, install correct versions of code.
- Manually execute test plans.
- Act as the SQA Lead in project meetings and bug scrubs.
- Write detailed bug reports.
- Write final test result reports.
- Automate test cases where appropriate.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 8 years of SQA experience.
- Experience working with Red Hat Linux and VxWorks OS.
- Solid knowledge of Networking protocols (IPv4, TCP, UDP, Bridging, Routing, STP, IGMP, LACP).
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Experience with data networking test equipment (Ixia, Agilent, Spirent, Smartbits, etc.).
- Experience with automation frameworks and scripting languages (Ruby, Perl, Python).