Bethel, United States
20 days ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Shipping & Receiving Clerk to work in Bethel, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to: Perform stockroom/shipping and receiving tasks in order to meet internal and external customer requirements by performing the following duties:
- Back-up to Production Planning Manager for Menlo Park logistics activities.
- Receive materials from quality control, verify accuracy of count and record information in ERP System.
- Package and label materials per router instructions, CSR’s or Customer Orders.
- Cut work orders in ERP system as requested by manufacturing or logistics.
- Pick work orders, record transactions in ERP system and release materials to the manufacturing floor.
- Prepares shipments including picking and allocating product.
- Maintain accuracy of inventories including cycle counting as necessary and participation in inventory audits.
- Maintain a well-organized and clean stockroom.
- Work with various departments (including Quality, Manufacturing and Engineering) to ensure materials needed for production orders and/or customer shipments are prioritized.
- Work with Customer Service to resolve customer issues.
- Receive materials from suppliers, verify accuracy of count and record information in ERP System.
- Move/deliver part to inspection/requestor
- Review packaging and product labeling and prepare shipment containers and labels per packing slip and/or CSR.
- Enter appropriate shipping information into Fed Ex or UPS system and coordinate shipment pick-up with various other shipping companies.
- Prepare proper documents for International shipments.
Other duties as required within the Logistics Department
High School graduate
Good communication, organization and problem resolving skills. Basic computer skills to include data entry, MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables while performing daily activities. Must rely on own judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Must be able to perform a variety of tasks with limited supervision.
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Location: Bethel, CT.
- Salary: $18-19hr.
- Benefits: yes
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org