Ipswich, United States
about 2 years ago
Shipping Clerk - (Part Time)
Assisting with the picking and packing of deliveries going to International customers.
- Efficiently and accurately pick and pack customer orders for shipment.
- Process product shipments utilizing electronic SAP/ ERP system.
- Support end of day procedures and ensure all customer packages are ready for delivery.
- Maintain and organize picking freezer stock.
- Assist in recycling with the box return program
- Assist in the preparation of boxes and gel packs used for transporting perishable products
- Minimum 1 year of shipping/ material handler experience
- Must have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience with pallet jacks and the ability to lift 50 lbs. as necessary.
- Must be attentive, courteous, and helpful within a team environment.
- Basic computer skills required, SAP experience a plus.
- High school diploma.