Phoenix, United States
over 2 years ago
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Support the growth of the Solid State Drive (SSD) product line by delivering device drivers and test scripts for SSD drives.
You are responsible for
- Writing device drivers (linux kernel drivers) for SSD drives.
- Writing scripts to test SSD drives (TCL, Java)
You are a part of
A test team working on manufacturing test solutions for SSD products.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Linux kernel driver development experience for high bandwidth devices (SSD preferred)
- PCIe / NVMe experience (SSD)
- Strong debugging skills.
- Source control systems (GIT, Subversion, BitBucket preferred)
- Scripting experience (TCL preferred).
- Object Orientated Programming experience (C++, Java)
Purpose: This position is for a seasoned professional individual contributor in the Software Engineering sub- family, who works independently with limited supervision.
Additional Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
Must be a US Citizen (site requirement)
Education: BS / MS Software Engineering
Work Experience: 10+ Years