Watertown, United States
over 1 year ago
Sr. Electrical Design Engineer
- Responsible for revising existing electrical designs for regulatory compliance, improved performance and lower cost and working with R&D to bring new designs into production.
- Shepherding a custom ASIC through the development, verification and production processes. This project will require changes to the process of programming and calibrating hardware in the manufacturing area and will include a significant software component.
- Redesigning products for improved RF immunity.
- BS Electrical Engineering.
- 10 or more years of experience in medical industry or consumer electronics industry.
- Schematic capture and PCB layout experience with high-volume, cost-sensitive products.
- Knowledge, training and experience designing and supporting circuits containing analog, digital, and integrated devices.
- Knowledge and experience designing, analyzing, and supporting hand-held battery operated consumer or medical devices.
- Experience working with microvolt level analog signals in a mixed signal environment with embedded microcontrollers.
- Knowledge and experience developing and modifying firmware related to circuit and device functionality.
- Knowledge of 60601-1 requirements.
- Ability to write code would be preferable, experience with LabVIEW, MATLAB, Python or C would be applicable.