Newington, United States
4 months ago
This person will be supporting all of the people functions of the corporation with a focus on Employee Relations. Hartford Healthcare is looking for someone who can come in and act as an advisor to business management and facilitate initiatives across the organization.
Consultation and Strategic Partnering
- Consult with line management providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Provides day to day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning, succession planning.
- Identify training needs for business units and individual coaching needs.
Continuous Process Improvement
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with HR Director to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Participate in evaluation and monitoring of success of HR initiatives
Employee Relations and Risk Management
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues.
- Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance; partner with legal department as needed/required.
- Provides HR Policy guidance and interpretation.
In-office and remote work M-F