Shelton, United States
about 1 year ago
Senior Consultant, Organizational Development
The Senior Consultant, Organizational Effectiveness, will be a leader on a team that partners on the development and implementation of PerkinElmer's. Organizational Effectiveness strategies and initiatives. The Senior Consultant, Organizational, will partner with the Chief Talent Officer (CTO), Global Business HR Leaders and Leadership to manage key organizational culture initiatives aimed at building a compelling employee experience for all PerkinElmer employees. Lastly, the Senior Consultant will work with Internal Communications, TA, Global Business HR and Business Leaders to promote PerkinElmer's employee experience.
KEY POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leads the refresh and implementation of the Global PerkinElmer Values.
- This work will include the design of an employee pulse strategy to engage employees in the redesign of the company values (strategy may include surveying, targeted focus groups, etc. to put the employee’s fingerprint on the new values).
- Leads the development and implementation of a global Employee (engagement) pulse strategy.
- Inclusive of survey design, administration and results evaluation.
- Leads the assessment and development of a set of employee experience recommendations to align key practices and employee signature moments to the newly defined PerkinElmer Values.
- Development of a road map to be implemented over time to reinforce the desired Global PerkinElmer Values.
- Partner with Global TA and HR to develop a refreshed Employee Value Proposition and associated brand to align with the desired culture and Global PerkinElmer Values.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Strategy development balanced with pragmatic program design and implementation.
- Consultative skills and ability to work with a range of HR Business Partners and leaders in order to identify, develop and implement solutions.
- Strong Organizational Effectiveness understanding, inclusive of employee engagement and culture.
- Exceptional project/program management skills with ability to organize, execute, and provide guidance to project team members. High level of self-initiative and motivation.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
- Leads through influence across geography and cultures in a matrixed environment.