Shelton, United States
7 months ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking Sr. Lab Computing Analyst in Summit NJ.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Sr. Lab Computing Analyst your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
Experience in Quality Control laboratory
- Strong documentation skills
Implements, monitors and provides technical support of customer laboratory environments, typically integrated with instrumentation
- Administers and assures connectivity of customer’s Operating System based platforms
- Works with Lab managers/ Key lab users to manages Lab Computing aspects of On-boarding, retirement and relocation of equipment
- Implements Windows based security, including but not limited to: the lab environment and customers’ needs
- Analyzes, identifies, and implements upgrades and/or solutions to improve the overall support of the desktop platform in a timely manner
- Ensures adherence to client’s corporate policies through periodic reporting and compliance programs
- Acts as the technical support contact for field service engineers and external vendors, but not limited to, on-boarding, retiring, troubleshooting client instrument and information technology issues
- Supports management in the development and implementation of training initiatives for Services personnel
- Document procedures, policies, troubleshooting and best practices
- Create and maintain a physical inventory of lab equipment, PC’s, software and any other information pertinent to the environment
- Responds to Lab software/hardware related inquiries
- Escalates IT issues that are not resolved via regularly identified support channels.
Shares technical and process updates
- Identifies more critical and less critical activities and tasks; adjusts priorities when appropriate.
Takes advantage of available resources (individuals, processes, departments, and tools) to complete work efficiently.
- Ensures that required equipment and/or materials are in appropriate locations so that own and others’ work can be done effectively.
- Effectively allocates own time to complete work; coordinates own and others’ schedules to avoid conflicts.
- Duration: 1 year contract
- Location: Summit NJ
- Salary: $32.14
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.