Southington, United States
4 months ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Loan Processor in Southington, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a Senior Loan Processor your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
This position will help to support the work stream for processing SBA Payroll Protection Program (PPP) Loans in the Business Banking portfolio. The individual in this role will engage in activities to help resolve and remove obstacles in the process workflow to expedite Forgiveness Application processing and will help to deliver an industry-leading customer experience for our customers. This position may also provide administrative and team support functions related to general loan Portfolio Management and SBA Lending.
- Assist with the input of PPP Forgiveness Applications into the Bank’s Processing System.
- Support the management of a PPP loan Forgiveness pipeline and work with others on the team to meet key metrics (i.e. cycle-time) and Service Level Agreements.
- Upload or re-index loan application information to the Bank’s electronic imaging system.
- Respond to routine inquiries. Interpret questions/requests and ensure proper resolution.
- Support the team by following SBA and Federal regulatory requirements.
- Support the process for collecting PPP Forgiveness documentation directly from customers
- Duration: Temp open ended
- Location: Southington, CT
- Salary: $25-$30hr depending on experience.
- Benefits: Yes (Lighthouse Professional offers medical insurance and 401k to all contractors).
- Schedule: M-F 8:30am-5pm
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org