Billerica, United States
7 months ago
- Developing quality systems and audits business processes.
- Managing the Company’s ISO Certification compliance program, including documentation and audits
- Maintaining metrics for Key Indicators and Score Cards
- Partnering with Operations, Engineering, and suppliers to ensure product quality and reliability
- Promoting concepts like, 5-S, Lean Manufacturing, and Kaizen throughout manufacturing and business processes
- Participating in the engineering design reviews to contribute quality requirements
- Monitoring input from the field and managing customer escalations regarding product quality-related issues.
- Collaborating with suppliers to develop and implement successful supplier quality initiatives and chairs the MRB; implements and oversees in-coming quality inspection processes
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred in Engineering or Business Management
- 10 or more years’ related experience, including at least 3 years of managerial experience, preferably in a capital equipment manufacturing or high-tech industry. A combination of education and experience equivalent to this requirement will be considered.
- Knowledge of ISO 9002-2015 & ISO1400 systems