12 months ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Mechanical Engineer in Bloomfield, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Mechanical Engineer your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Cutting tool applications and optimization.
- Process changes qualifications and PPAP support.
- CNC program editing and cycle time optimization on VMCs and robotic equipment.
- Relate process documentation updates.
- Process improvement support.
- Minimum qualification: BS Mechanical Engineering degree and 5+ years’ experience in similar field.
Location: Bloomfield, CT.
Benefits: Contractor Benefits available to purchase while on contract.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.