Andover, United States
almost 4 years ago
- Monitoring supplier performance and drive improvement / resolution of non-conformances with supplier through corrective action process.
- Increasing number of inspections and Dock-to-stock items.
- Establishing and reporting on supplier Key Performance Indicators.
- Manage the Approved Supplier List and supplier audit schedule.
- Leading Supplier audit activities.
- Partnering with R&D engineering to identify and qualify new suppliers.
- Identifying and implementing improvements to supplier selection/qualification and incoming inspection processes.
- Supervising the incoming inspection group.
- Supporting the quality management system as required.
- BS in Engineering with at least 8 years of experience in a medical device manufacturing environment; minimum of 2 years in supplier quality. MS preferred.
- Ability to travel is required (approximately 25%).